Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cute Packaging!

One of the things I did this year for Christmas and my sister-in-law's birthday in January is try to dress up gift cards.  Taylor of Taylored Expressions has some really cute sets and containers to help with this.  Although I forgot to take a picture of the one using Taylor's set, here are two examples of some dressed up gift cards:

Christmas--for Books
 
Sorry about my editing to remove the name--I'm still learning!

Stamps:  All Booked Up (PTI)
Ink:  Enchanted Evening (PTI), Rhubarb Stalk (Memento)
Cardstock:  Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  Bitty Dots (PTI)
Accessories:  Taffeta Ribbon (Stampin Up)

Cupcake Birthday

Stamps:  Vintage Labels (PTI), For the Love of Cupcakes (TE)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Accessories:  Patterned Paper, Ribbon (SU), cupcakes (Martha Stewart)

These were fun and simple to make, and I think they dressed up the gift card giving just a little!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time . . . .

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment