Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TESC 86 Card 1

Hello Everyone,

I put together a few cards for Taylor's Sketch Challenge this week, which was super cute! I just love the scallop border . . . .

For this card, I decided to have a little fun with some cupcakes. I also tried using a glitter border instead of matting my main image--both Nichole Heady (see this card) and Dawn McVey (see this card) have done this technique recently, and I thought it looked cool!



Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes (TE)
Ink: Versamark & PTI's True Black
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug's Cuppy Cakes
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Pink Pirouette (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones, SU's Silver Shine Glitter, SU's Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment