Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 Everyone!  I apologize for not posting sooner on my blog, between the holidays and being sick, it's been a busy time!  And you know it's time to rest when the doctor says can your mom come and help you for the entire week, so you actually get some rest.  But I think everything is back to normal now, the kids go back to school tomorrow, and I have lots of things to share.

Today, I'd like to share some wedding cards I made back in November.  My Mom and I both attended this wedding and needed some cards, so . . . .

On Your Wedding Day

I got the inspiration for this card from something I made at my Stampin Up Demo's Stamp class a while ago . . . . the vellum, glitter, and embossing make for a quick card!
Stamps:  Year of Flowers:  Roses (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock:  Stampin Up
Accessories:  Sizzix Embossing Folder, Glitter, Rhinestones

Happily Ever After
This card  is totally copied from a card I made at my SU demo's stamp class . . . I just thought it was the cutest thing ever.  At this point I needed to leave for the wedding in 20 minutes and still needed to jump in the shower, so I copied and went!
Stamps:  Wishing You (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White, True Black (PTI)
Accessories:  Glitter Paper, Ribbon, Embossing Folders, Black Sparkle Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Border Punch


Hope you are enjoying your January . . . will be back soon with more projects to share!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment