Monday, January 24, 2011

Crazy for Cocoa Challenge 8 (C4CC8)

Hello Everyone!

I finally was able to make a card for the Crazy for Cocoa Challenge from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, even though I'm posting it right at the deadline!  I just adore Cocoa (and actually so do my kids) and I've been wanting to enter for a while, it's just been hard to find the time between holidays and back to school!

Love You!
Stamps:  Love from Cocoa (SNSS)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood (SU); Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  SU
Accessories:  Button (Michaels); Ribbon (PTI), Glitter (MM), Copic Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found time to play along with the Crazy4Cocoa challenge! Your card is just sweet with that tiny red glittered heart on the envie! Beautiful use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Cocoa card Chris. Perfect colors for a love card. :o)

    ReplyDelete