Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Christmas Card Gift Sets

I know, it is January. . . . but I still thought it might be fun to post the end of the Christmas gift card sets I gave as Christmas gifts.  And I did finish them before Christmas!  If you have no idea what I am talking about, during some earlier blog hops I showed some cards I was making for gift sets.  Each year, for my family members, I pick a stamp set, some patterned paper, etc. and make a coordinating card set.  I showed the first three cards in previous blog posts:  the first one is here, and the second and third one are here.

Here is card #4:

Celebrate

And here is the inside of the card:
Stamps:  Sweet Occassions (TE)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock:  Harvest Gold, Vintage Cream, Simply Charteruse (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  Chloe's Closet (Making Memories)
Accessories:  Flower, Button (Making Memories), Ribbon, Liquid Pearls, Copic Markers

All of the cards were packaged in a recycled PTI Stamp Box . . .
and I used some ribbon, Making Memories flowers and paper, and a brad to decorate it.  The dangling snowflake tag was made with a Stampin Up stamp and had To and From stamped on the back of it.

The last Christmas gift that I wanted to share with you was inspired by a Stampin Up stamp set.  I was already planning on knitting some slippers for Christmas gifts, and when I saw the set "Hand Knit" I decided to knit a few more and make some cute tags to go with them.


Thanks so much for reading this far!  Until next time . . . . 
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment