Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #121

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great time checking out the July Blog Hop from Taylored Expressions!  I know I sure did, and I was so excited to see that I was picked to receive a free stamp set!  Woo Hoo!  After much deliberation, I "think" we have chosen a stamp set (my kids all had to get in on the selection process :) ).  Check out the details here to participate in Taylor's August Blog Hop.

Getting back to stamping . . . here is my card for Taylor's latest sketch, which you can see here.  I had a lot of fun with this card, using my big scalloped circle nestabilities, and getting to use both glitter AND liquid pearls for the chocolate. 

"Make Mine Chocolate"

Stamps:  Cuppie in the Kitchen (TE)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock:  Pure Poppy, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper, Ribbon:  from my stash 
Accessories:  Glitter (MM), Espresso Dimensional Pearls (Adirondack)

Thanks so much for stopping by, please come back soon!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment