Monday, July 19, 2010

Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop July 2010






Welcome to the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop! This month, to play along, you could use any TE stamp set released in April 2010 or earlier, and you could use the sketch shown on the right to jump start your creativity. I chose to try the sketch and used the stamp set For the Love of Cupcakes, one of my favorites! I used some glitter patterned paper from Making Memories, and again had to use some of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles--I am really enjoying adding rhinestones with the Embellie Gellie, it is too much fun!


"Cupcakes Make Life Sweet"


Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes (TE)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pink Pirouette (SU)
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pitter Patter (MM)
Accessories: Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (TE), Copic Markers, Ribbon (SU)

With the darker color base for the card, I decided to do an insert for the inside of the card as well. Plus, I figured the sentiments kind of went together!

Inside of Card







Thanks for stopping by!

Chris




17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Very very pretty. You should enter this card for the Moxie Fab Card Style Challenge - Fun and Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and sweet! I love the group of cupcakes, and the sweet sentiment!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! FAB stamps and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treat!!! Not only your amazing cards, but you LOVE kitties too!! Your card is great and I love the color combo you used. And you can never go wrong with bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy yummy yummy card. It's so pretty. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love that you did the scalloped oval for the circle in the sketch, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally sweet!!! That little cloud of cupcakes is what I'm dreaming of right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the sketch with the scallop oval! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!! Love the colors and all that bling! Great inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Turned out just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sad realization - I don't own this set! Love what you did with it....totally delish creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pretty colors and papers you used and I sooo love that group of tiny cupcakes!!!! You did an awesome job on this beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card! Love the inside - the sentiments match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete