Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TECC 76

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to take a minute and upload my card this week for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. This week's sketch was really fun--I have seen Dawn McVey talk in her blog about using the clear embossing powder with polka dots (here's an example) and I wanted to try it. I have to say I think it looks kinda cool! Thanks for looking, and have fun with next week's challenge--I won't be able to play along, will be off having fun with the kids!



Stamps: Doctor's Orders (TE), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: True Black (PTI)
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Scarlet Jewel, Soft Stone, and Enchanted Evening (PTI)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Embossing Powder (SU)



EDITED TO ADD: My daughters had a chance to play along, and wanted me to include their cards as well!

First up is J's card, she had fun using Taylor's Sweet Celebration set!



Next up is K's card, and she used Taylor's Beary Special set (both my girls really like Taylor's stamps :) ).



Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment