Monday, August 31, 2009

TESC #80!

Greetings!

Here is my version of Taylor's Sketch Challenge, #80! This is for my nephew's first birthday-- the invitation was all cupcakes, so of course the card needed a cupcake too!

To make the cupcake circle, I tried a variation of an idea I saw on Heather Nichols' blog here. I just stamped my cupcake, colored it, etc. and then inked the whole front with Versamark. Then I covered it with iridescent ice embossing powder from Stampin Up to get the sparkly effect.



Stamps: Wagonful of Fun (SU), For the Love of Cupcakes (TE), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, True Black, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening (PTI), misc. patterned paper
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (SU), rickrack (CTMH)


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog & your sweet comment about my niece's little book I made - I'm happy to inspire you, I bet your nephews will love it, especially if you use something cool like the rocket!

    ReplyDelete