Thursday, July 30, 2009

TECC 75

Hello Everyone! My oldest daughter and I decided to join in on Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. Taylor's sketch this week was so adorable! So for my cards I decided to use a cupcake theme, and had so much fun I ended up making three of them--two girly and one hopefully more on the masculine side!

So here are my cards:






Supplies (for all three cards)
Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes (TE) and Birthday Basics (for the sentiment on the last card) (PTI).
Ink: True Black (PTI)
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain, and Stamper's Select White (PTI), Pink Pirouette (SU), and Coredinations
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Party Time Girl and Party Time Boy
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Flocking (DB), Chunky Glitter (DB & SU)

My older Daughter K's cards: (she was also on a birthday theme):




Supplies for both cards:
Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes, Sweet Celebration (TE)
Ink: Basic Brown (SU)
Cardstock: Bazzill, DB, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Patterned Paper: Sizzix
Accessories: CTMH & MM Glitter, Target Dollar Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment