Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Doodlebug Challenge

Hello Everyone! While going through my paper stash, I came across some old sheets of Doodlebug Patterned Paper--Bloomin' Bugs. I gave my girls and myself a challenge, to see how many cards we could each make using that sheet of patterned paper. Today I'll share my cards, tomorrow my daughters will share theirs!

My Creations



Card #1: Thank You
Stamps
: Say it with Style (CTMH)

Ink: Palette Noir, Colorbox Fluid Chalk
Cardstock
: Pixie Pink, Pretty with Pink (SU)

Patterned Paper:
Bloomin' Bugs (DB)

Card #2: Inching By to Say Hi
Stamps: Pond Sentiments (PTI), Friends (DB)
Ink: True Black (PTI)
Cardstock: Yo yo yellow, Only Orange, Gable Green (SU)
Patterned Paper: Bloomin' Bugs (DB)
Accessories: Sizzlit Dies, American Crafts Ribbon





For these cards, I included the insides as well. I try to play around with decorating the insides sometimes too, to see what I can come up with!

Card #3: For Someone Special
Stamps
: Friends (DB), Mailbox Greetings (PTI)

Ink: True Black, Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain (PTI), Green Galore (SU), Lilac (DB)
Cardstock
: Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White (PTI)

Patterned Paper
: Bloomin' Bugs (DB), Raspberry Fizz Bitty Box (PTI)

Accessories
: Ribbon (MM kids), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (SU)


Card #4: Dreams
Stamps
: Pond Sentiments (PTI)

Ink:
True Black, Lavender Moon (PTI)

Cardstock
: Lovely Lilac, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant (SU)

Patterned Paper: Bloomin' Bugs (DB)
Accessories
: Sizzlit Die




I know this card doesn't actually use the patterned paper . . . .but do the Doodlebug stamps count?

Card #5: Just Because
Stamps
: Friends (DB), Say it with Style (CTMH)

Ink
: Palette Noir, SU Watercolor Pencils

Cardstock
: Green Galore, Yo yo yellow (SU), Stamper's Select White (PTI)

Accessories
: Brads (MM)


Thanks so much for stopping by! More of this challenge to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment