Saturday, July 20, 2013

WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #16 AND Summer Card Camp 2, Week #1, Day 5

Hello Everyone,

For this card I combined the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #16 Challenge with Summer Card Camp 2 Inspiration from Week 1, Day 5.  I really liked Kristina's Window Card, and the Monday Mood Board Colors coordinated with one of the additional week 1 color combos.


So here is my card!  Making a window card was fun, and I really liked the colors.  I am also really loving using Very Vintage Florals, it is just such a fun set with so many possibilities!

Thanks so Much


Stamps:  Very Vintage Florals (WPlus9)
Ink:  Memento
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart (PTI); Core'dinations; Green Acres (WPlus9)
Misc:  Patterned Paper (Pebbles), Ribbon, Rhinestone

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Chris




1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Love your incorporation of the theme and the window!

    ReplyDelete