Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge 31

Hello Everyone,

I have been wanting to post this card since last week . . .  so better late than never!  I played along with the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge 31, which used this photo inspiration:
Most people seemed to see lots of red and blue . . . for some reason I saw more of a berry sorbet and a hawaiian shores in terms of colors!  So here is my card:

Hey Cupcake


Stamps:  Hey Cupcake (TAWS)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock:  Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  MME
Misc:  Stickles, Copics

Thanks so much for stopping by--hope you have a great 4th!

Chris



6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the fun, shiny stickles on the cupcake! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable glittery cupcake card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so cute! I LOVE the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by my blog, Chris :) and for leaving a much appreciated comment as well!

    YOur take on the inspiration is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yummy ... this is such a cute cupcake, Chris ... delicious with that glittery frosting! Thanks so much for coming by my blog, and for your kind words ... so much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very cute and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete