Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cloud9 October Blog Hop

Hello Everyone!



It is time for the October Cloud9 Blog Hop!  I recently discovered WPlus9 Design Studio and I just love their stamps!  So without further ado, here is the Inspiration Photo for this month's hop:


And here is my card:

Happy Halloween!
I didn't have a Happy Halloween sentiment, so I made one on my computer.  And of course, some scattered M n M's add to the Halloween theme!

Stamps:  Perfect Patches:  Pumpkin (WPlus9)
Ink:  Morocco, Gray Flannel, and Olive Grove (Memento)
Cardstock:  PTI and SU
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories
Ribbon:  TE
Font Used:  CK Toehead

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Make sure to visit http://www.cloudwplus9.blogspot.com/2012/10/cloud9-october-blog-hop.html to check out all the wonderful entries!

Chris




6 comments:

  1. What a cutie of a card, Chris! I love the patterned pumpkin combined with your patterned paper! Fun and cozy. So glad you were able to join our Cloud9 Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cozy card! The patterns look so cute together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you showcased that sweet pumpkin! I adore all the polka dots and that ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! The ribbon, papers, and pumpkin are perfect together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, this is a most adorable Halloween card! I love all the eye-catching patterns in the paper and ribbon and that pumpkin just looks so perfect here. Thanks so much for joining our Cloud9 hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner! Your choice of ribbon and paper are just amazing and really make for one fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete