Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gift Bags!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some gift bags I made up for my daughters' dance teachers.  I had meant to give them out at the end of June, around recital time, but you know what they say about the best laid plans . . . .  I got the idea from my SU demonstrator,she had these little bags and cards at a workshop a few years ago.  So I made a little bag for each teacher, and then filled each bag with three little gift cards that they could use in the future.  I also included a flower pen in each (I really like including flower pens, they just look so cheerful) and then made a tag for each bag.  I thought they made a fun gift!

Gift Bags

Gift Cards Included Inside
Stamps:  Around and About Sentiments (PTI)
Ink:  PTI, Doodlebug
Cardstock, Patterned Paper:  SU
Accessories:  Ribbon (SU), Taylor's Tiny Twinkle (TE)

Thanks for looking!  What are you working on these days?  I am trying to work on some Christmas presents and hopefully sneak in a few challenges!  Have a great day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment