Saturday, December 29, 2012

TE Calendar Challenge--December!

Hello!

I made it--all 12 months of the Taylor's Calendar Challenge, and all posted before the deadline of December 31st!  These were to be Christmas presents, so the recipients ended up getting a last Christmas present on either December 29th or 30th--late, but not too bad.  This was a really fun challenge to participate in, and I love the fact that I was able to make some unique Christmas presents while having fun.  And if I haven't mentioned it, should you want to make your own calendar--you can download Taylor's 6 by 6 calendar here.

So last but not least, here is December!  This is one of my favorites, I just love the little penguins and the little pom pom and sparkles!

December


Stamps:  Penguin Pals (TE), Everyday Occasions (Doodlebug)
Paper:  Vintage Cream Cardstock (PTI), Patterned Paper (Echo Park)
Fun Details:  Copic Markers, Pom pom, Red Jewels, sparkle berries

Thank you so much for checking out my calendars!  I hope to see you in 2013 with some new projects and challenges!

Chris


1 comment: