Thursday, February 9, 2012

TE Sketch Challenge #151

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to have a card ready just in the nick of time for Taylor's Sketch Challenge!  Here is Taylor's sketch #151:

I decided to play with some of the digi images Taylor posted when Taylored Expressions first joined Splitcoast as a member company.  Then I discovered I had a TE Project Pantry Kit from last year that I had hidden away and thought it would be put to better use in a card! Here is what I came up with:

Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Download
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette (SU), Stamper's Select White (PTI); TE Project Pantry Kit
Patterned Paper:  TE Project Pantry Kit
Accessories:  Glitter, Chipboard, Heart Brads. Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (on top the Eiffel tower!)

Hope everyone is having a great day, thanks for stopping by!

Chris

P.S.  Taylor, if you stop by--Julie loved the picture of you and Madi!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Chris this is SUPER cute & fun! Cuppie looks like he's ready to wine & dine his sweetheart. Great job using Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great use of the sketch and I love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete