Friday, November 5, 2010

Tag--You're It! WMS Christmas Challenge 2010

Hello Everyone,

It is November already--can you believe it?  To get ready for the holidays, Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps has a great challenge--the Tag, You're It!  Christmas Challenge 2010.  The challenge is to make an elegant, classy type of Christmas tag.  So here is what I came up with:

Merry Christmas

I found this cool tag shape on one of my Cricut cartridges.  I paper pieced the stocking and then added some iridesent ice embossing powder to make it look sparkly.  I then found some pretty ribbon with the same iridescent edging and thought it would coordinate.  I also edged the fine linen tag with some tea ink to finish it off.

Stamps:  Sewing Box Christmas (WMS)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock:  Fine Linen, Pinefeather, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories
Accessories:  Ribbon (Michaels, Making Memories); Brad (Making Memories); Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (SU)

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment