Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birthday Planes!

Hello Everyone,

Well, I said I would post these planes back in September . . . time sure got away from me! I hope you guys are all staying healthy, my youngest is having a hard time with that since school started. Without further ado, the airplanes:

Happy Birthday




My son was invited to a birthday party for two of his friends, and these are the cards I made to go with their presents.  They just seemed like fun little boy cards!  I used the distressing kit from CTMH, those different brushes are sure fun!

Stamps:  Fly Away (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Spring Rain (PTI)
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Spring Rain (PTI)
Accessories:  Distressing Brushes (CTMH), Cricut (planes)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment