Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sending Good Thoughts!

I can't believe what a whirlwind the last few weeks have been.  School starting and working on your house create a lot of chaos! I finally got some time to play today by necessity--had to create some cards for a bridal shower.  I created two cards, one for my gift and one for my Mom's.  So here they are:

Congratulations

This card was just kinda fun, especially adding all the bling--the Embellie Gellie is really a useful tool!

Stamps:  Heart Prints (PTI), Warmest Regards (SU)
Ink:  Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Cardstock:  Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  Pebbles
Accessories:  Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (TE), Ribbon

This next card was really fun to make--I was playing around with sanding an embossed image on the Coordinations cardstock, and tried sanding the debossed side instead, so that the sanding would outline the design.  Here's how it came out . . . .

Wishing You All the Best

Stamps:  Year of Flowers Sweet Peas (PTI)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Sweet Blush (PTI), Coordinations Cardstock, Ivory (LSS)
Accessories:  Ribbon (SU), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Sizzix Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by, I have some cute boy birhtday cards coming up tomorrow!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment