Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy October!

Greetings all!

I feel like I have finally climbed out of the hole called school starting to try to get back into the swing of things. For some reason, this year school starting really turned my schedule inside out more than normal. Things are finally starting to settle down and we are now getting into a more manageable routine.

I made these cards back in September, but still wanted to share them. This first card was for a friend's baby shower. I made the little baby blanket, had some leftover material, and then made the card to match:


Stamps: Everyday Classics (PTI)
Ink: Basic Brown (SU)
Cardstock: Green Galore, Orchid Opulence (SU); Rustic Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon (SU), rhinestones


(And the recipe is approximate, to the best of my memory :)).

Card #2 was part of a retirement set for my Mom. The gift was in a brown basket with a printed liner in brown with pink butterflies. I designed the card to coordinate with the basket, and that is the basket you see in the background.



Stamps: Congratulations (SU--from SAB in February, I borrowed the set and can't remember the name!) and Spring Tags (PTI), plus SU wheel
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Ribbon (TE), rhinestones


Again, ingredients are only as accurate as my memory :).

Thanks for visiting, I will be back a lot sooner with some fun projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment